- Features 10 pairs of hardened parallel gauges in 1/8 inch graduations
- Each parallel measures in at 6 inches long and 1/8 inch thick with holes for easy mounting
- Widths include 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, and 1-5/8 inch parallels
- Perfect for machinists, woodworkers, equipment calibration, workpiece alignment, and more
- Hard-shelled carrying case keeps the parallels organized and protected from contaminants
Remember when you had maximum precision? The WEN 10-Pair Precision-Ground 1/8-Inch Parallel Gauge Block Set provides machined accuracy and reliability all in the palm of your hand. Each steel block has been machined exactly to its claimed dimensions to within two ten-thousandths of an inch, making these the perfect tools for keeping your vise’s workpiece perfectly flat. This set features a variety of sizes, including 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8, 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, and 1-5/8-inch widths. Each parallel measures in at 6 inches long and 1/8 inch thick. The hard-shelled carrying case keeps the parallels organized and protected from contaminants. Combine that with the precision-ground, hardened steel for gauges that will stay accurate for years to come. Remember when you had precision in the workshop? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.