- Powerful magnetic base creates over 175 pounds of magnetic force with the turn of a switch
- Two-arm system pivots, bends and locks in a full 360 degrees, reaching up to 15 inches in height
- Fine adjustment knob makes micro-adjustments to your dial indicator for maximum precision
- Features a 3/8-inch mounting hole and a 2.5 by 2-inch v-groove base for both round and flat surfaces
- Universal stand compatible with both the WEN 10702 Dial Indicator as well as the majority of other dial indicators on the market
Remember when you had maximum precision in your measurements? Give your dial indicator the support it needs with the WEN Magnetic Base. This handy tool provides a much-needed mount for your precision dial indicator, keeping it elevated and adjustable during operation. Calculate runout and calibrate test equipment with ease by mounting to either the lug or the mount hole of your indicator. Our two-arm system pivots, bends, and locks in a full 360 degrees, reaching up to 15 inches in height. Simply install the dial indicator using the method of your choice and turn on the magnetic base. This creates over 175 pounds of magnetic force, allowing you to attach the 2.5 by 2-inch base to any ferrous metal surface. With forces of that magnitude, there will be no wobbling and sliding here. After that, adjust and pivot the arm into position and start calibrating. When you’re done, simply turn off the power switch, disengaging the magnetic base for simple removal and repositioning. Although this unit was designed with the WEN 10702 Dial Indicator in mind, its universal 3/8-inch mounting hole is compatible with the majority of dial indicators on the market. And, because it’s a WEN product, your magnetic base comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, and friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.