- 44.875-inch length designed for use with the WEN 94396 Portable Band Saw and other similarly sized metal band saws
- Bimetal blades consist of high speed steel teeth bonded to a high-strength carbon steel backing
- Blade measures in at 0.5 inches in width and .025 inches in thickness
- Conventional 10/14 TPI teeth provide a perfect balance of cutting speed and performance
- Raker tooth pattern designed for cutting thick, solid metal workpieces
Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts? Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN Metal-Cutting Bandsaw Blade. This American-made blade measures in at 44.875 inches (1140 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 94396 Portable Band Saw. Bimetal style combines high speed steel teeth with flexible alloy steel backing. This bandsaw blade features a 0.5-inch width, a .025-inch thickness, and 10/14 variable teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.25 inch). Raker tooth pattern designed for cutting thick, solid metal workpieces. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.