- 62-inch length designed for use with the WEN 3939T and 3939 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blade’s life span
- 3/8-inch blade width provides users a minimum cutting radius of 1-1/2 of an inch
- Conventional 10 TPI teeth provide a perfect balance of cutting speed and performance
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal to increase cutting efficiency
Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts? Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN 62-Inch Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade. This American-made blade measures in at 62 inches (1575 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 3939T 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw. The flex back design provides users hardened teeth (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer back (32 HRC back hardness) to increase flexibility and maximize the blade’s lifespan. This bandsaw blade features a 0.375-inch width, a .025-inch thickness, and 10 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.5 inch). The modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal during operation to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.