- 72-inch length designed for use with the WEN 3962 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blade’s life span
- 1/8-inch blade width provides users a minimum cutting radius of 3/16 of an inch
- Conventional 14 TPI teeth provide a perfect balance of cutting speed and performance
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal to increase cutting efficiency
Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts? Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN 72-Inch Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade. This American-made blade measures in at 72 inches (1829 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 3962 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw. The flex back design provides users hardened teeth (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer back (32 HRC back hardness) to increase flexibility and maximize the blade’s lifespan. This bandsaw blade features a 0.125-inch width, a .025-inch thickness, and 14 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.25 inch). The modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal during operation to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.