- 100.75-inch length designed for use with the WEN 3966T and 3966 14-Inch Band Saws and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blade’s life span
- 1/2-inch blade width provides users a minimum cutting radius of 2-1/2 inches
- Hook-style 4 TPI teeth feature a 10-degree rake angle for a higher cutting rate
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal to increase cutting efficiency
Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts? Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN 100.75-Inch Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade. This American-made blade measures in at 100.75 inches (2559 mm) long for compatibility with the WEN 3966T and 3966 14-Inch Band Saws. The flex back design provides users hardened teeth (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer back (32 HRC back hardness) to increase flexibility and maximize the blade’s lifespan. This bandsaw blade features a 0.5-inch width, a .025-inch thickness, and 4 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.75 inch). The hook-style teeth provide a 10-degree rake angle, helping the blade bite into the workpiece for a higher cutting rate. The modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal during operation to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.