- Features two clamps with a 2.5-inch throat and a 7.5-inch maximum opening
- Quick release buttons make for easy installation and removal
- Squeeze grip triggers help provide maximum security and support during operation
- Compatible with the WEN CT1065 Track Saw and the WEN CT9980 80-Inch Tracks
- Universal design fits the majority of track saws on the market (.45 by .227 inch bars)
Remember when your saw was on the straight and narrow? Secure your track saw’s guide rail tightly to your workpiece with this set of WEN Track Saw Clamps. Simply slide the end of the F-clamp into the matching slot of the track to prevent sliding and slipping during sawing operations. The spacious 2.5-inch throat fits on workpieces up to 7.5 inches thick. These clamps feature quick release buttons for easy detachment and installation. Their textured pad simultaneously prevents workpiece marring and slippage during operation. The easy-to-use squeeze handles maximize the grip of the clamps, allowing for one handed set-up and breakdown. And even though these clamps were designed with the WEN Track Saw system in mind (models CT1065, CT9980, 36027, 36050, 36055), their universal fit is also compatible with the majority of track saw guide rails on the market (.45 by .227 inch bar). Remember when you could run your track saw safely and accurately? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.