- Heavy duty heat-treated drill chuck operates with less than 0.004 inches of runout (0.1 mm)
- Holds drill bits anywhere from 1/64 to 1/2 inches in diameter
- Easily open and close the three chuck jaws without any tools or keys
- Universal design fits onto any drill press, milling machine, or CNC lathe with a JT33 spindle
- Compatible with WEN models 4208, 4210, 4210T and 4212 drill presses
Remember when you had the perfect chuck? Secure your bits with the WEN 1/2-Inch Keyless Drill Chuck. This reliable heat-treated steel drill chuck operates with less than 0.004 inches of runout (0.1 mm) for maximum drilling accuracy. Our JT33 arbor taper fits perfectly onto any JT33 drill press, lathe, or mill and can be installed with the simple tap of a rubber mallet. The 3-jaw-chuck opens and closes without the use of any keys or tools. The chuck is compatible with any 1/64 to 1/2 inch diameter drill bit. Our universal design fits onto a wide variety of drill presses, including WEN drill press models 4208, 4210, 4210T and 4212.
There are no reviews yet.