- Perfect for linking any two WEN inverter generators
- Increase the wattage of the individual outlets on either connected generator panel
- Handles up to 50 amps and 6000 watts of output
- Includes one NEMA 14-50R 50A 120V outlet and one NEMA L5-30R 30A 120V outlet
- Features a reach of up to 7 feet and a two-year warranty
Remember when you had double the power? Connect any two WEN Inverter Generators together using the WEN 50-Amp 6000-Watt Parallel Connection Kit. The package includes one NEMA 14-50R 50A 120V outlet and one transfer-switch-ready NEMA L5-30R 30A 120V outlet. Simply plug the dual pins into both generator, connect the single ground connections and start your engines. Not only does this create extra output through the parallel kit receptacles; it also increases the total wattage for either connected generator panel. The parallel connection kit features a reach of up to 7 feet, making it the perfect companion for any two WEN inverter generators. And because its a WEN product, your purchase comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line all to make sure that you remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.