- #20 sized biscuits measure in at 56 by 23 by 4 mm
- Compromised of FSC-certified birch with diagonal-running wood grain
- Expands on contact with water-based glues for maximum reinforcement
- Maximize joint strength and squareness in lumber, plywood, composite board, and more
- Includes 100 woodworking biscuits in a resealable bag
Remember when you had a sack of biscuits? Maximize the strength of your woodworking projects with a pile of one hundred WEN Woodworking Biscuits. Comprised of compressed birch wood, these #20 wooden biscuits measure in at 56 by 23 by 4 mm in size, making them a great partner for any standard biscuit joiner. Our unique, grooved design expands on contact with water-based glues for maximum reinforcement within your joints. Perfect for joining sheet goods, squaring edges, and maximizing joint strength. The resealable bag makes for easy storage between uses while the imprinted biscuit label easily differentiates these #20 biscuits from your other sizes. These FSC-certified biscuits come from responsibly managed forests, limiting their environmental impact.
There are no reviews yet.