- Keep your pen components aligned for proper and accurate assembly
- Rubber-grip handle creates up to 30 pounds of pen-pressing pressure
- Customize the assembly rod length to a fine precision with the micro-adjustment cylinder
- Sturdy anodized aluminum base provides a spacious work area that clamps easily to the workspace of your choice
- The perfect accessory for any WEN lathe; backed by a two-year warranty
Remember when you had the perfect pen? Pens have been an integral part of mankind’s development for centuries. They’ve written love letters, signed peace treaties, and drawn mustaches onto old yearbook photos. Now, with a WEN Pen Press, you’ll be able to make your own contribution to the long and rich history of pens. Acting as the perfect companion to any WEN lathe, this device helps keep your pen parts and components properly aligned for accurate and easy assembly. Simply line up the necessary pieces between the two cylinders and push down on the rubber grip handle to apply up to 30 pounds of pressure to your workpiece. If your press isn’t extending to the desired distance, simply twist the included micro-adjustment knob for precise alignment. The countersunk cylinder center provides compatibility for the majority of pen tips on the market while the rubber grip handle maximizes comfort during operation. The sturdy anodized aluminum base provides a spacious work area and allows users to clamp their pen press to the work space of choice. And because it’s a WEN product, your pen press comes backed by a two-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. It’s time to impress with a WEN Pen Press. Remember when you could make your own pens? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.