- Modify your current WEN lathe chuck to keep bowls properly secured
- Hold round workpieces ranging from 2.6 to 5.5 inches in diameter
- Easily adjust the holding diameter with the 4-position peg system
- Includes eight 1/2-inch rubber pins, eight 3/4-inch rubber pins, and 32 mounting holes
- Compatible with the WEN LA4275 2.75-Inch 4-Jaw Lathe Chuck
Remember when you could turn your own bowls? Fill your house with as many bowls as possible with a set of WEN Flat Lathe Chuck Jaws. Designed specifically for the WEN LA4275 2.75-Inch Lathe Chuck, these steel jaws install easily to help support bowls, goblets, and other larger circular workpieces. This package includes eight 1/2-inch rubber pins and eight 3/4-inch rubber pins to keep your workpiece nice and secured without causing any damage to the workpiece. These pins can be adjusted to any of the 32 mounting holes, allowing you to remove tenons and mortises on bowl bottoms of all sizes. When attached to a WEN LA4275 Lathe Chuck, these jaws can hold bowls anywhere from 2.6 inches to 5.5 inches in diameter. Remember when you could make your own bowls? Remember WEN
There are no reviews yet.