- Modify your current WEN lathe chuck to keep square wood blanks properly secured
- Internal grip shape perfect for tightly holding longer square workpieces
- Features a 2.5-inch extended jaw length
- Hold square workpieces with sides ranging from 0.5 to 1.75 inches in size
- Compatible with the WEN LA4374 3.75-Inch 4-Jaw Lathe Chuck
Remember when you could turn your own pens? Fill your house with as many pens as possible with a set of WEN Dovetail Lathe Chuck Jaws. Designed specifically for the WEN LA4374 3.75-Inch Lathe Chuck, these steel jaws install easily to help support pen blanks and other square workpieces. The dovetail jaws measure in at 2 inches in length for maximum tenon support. When attached to a WEN LA4374 Lathe Chuck, these jaws can hold square blanks with sides anywhere from 0.5 to 1.75 inches in size. Remember when you could keep your longer workpiece secure? Remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.