- Designed to fit the entire WEN Benchtop Wood Lathe series
- Sturdy steel design holds lathes up to 225 pounds
- Adjustable height goes from 24.5 inches to 34.5 inches with stops every 1.5 inches
- Adjustable length goes anywhere from 23.75 to 35.5 inches for compatibility with the majority of benchtop wood lathes
- Refer to pictures for specific mounting dimensions; backed by a two-year warranty
Remember when you could provide your lathe the support it needed? Bring your lathe game to the next level with the WEN Lathe Stand. This versatile steel stand provides the support you need to keep your lathe elevated. Adjustable height goes from 24.5 inches to 34.5 inches with stops every 1.5 inches. The length also adjusts anywhere between 23.75 to 35.5 inches to meet the needs of lathes of all sizes. The two 9-inch by 4.3-inch supports feature 11 mm wide mounting slots to fit a variety of configurations (refer to product images for mounting specifics). The solid steel construction supports up to 225 pounds, providing support to even the heaviest lathes. This stand was designed for use with the WEN Woodworking Lathe series, including model numbers 3420, 3420T, 3421, 3424, 3424T, 3427, 34018, 34027, and 34034. However, even though it was designed with WEN in mind, the adjustable height and length, combined with the versatile mounting grid, provides compatibility with the majority of mini, midi, and benchtop lathes on the market. And because it’s a WEN product, your stand comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.