- Powerful 9.5-amp motor crosscuts boards up to 11.5 inches wide and 2.5 inches thick
- Unique dual-rail slide system allows for compact operation flush against the wall while minimizing the saw’s footprint
- Miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops) or bevel 45 degrees to the left
- Onboard LED cutline guide illuminates your line of cut for maximum accuracy
- Includes 7.25-inch 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade (w/ 5/8-inch arbor), two table extensions, one clamp assembly, a dust port, an onboard carrying handle, a dust bag, and a two-year warranty
Remember when your miter saw could do it all? Create cuts at any angle with the WEN 7.25-Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Our powerful 9.5-amp motor slices through even the hardest of woods, rotating the blade up to 4500 times per minute. This versatile saw miters up to 45 degrees in either direction and bevels up to 45 degrees to the left. Cut boards up to 11.5 inches wide and 2.5 inches thick or make compound cuts (45-degree bevel and 45-degree miter) in boards 8.125 inches wide and 1.75 inches thick. The saw features 9 positive miter stops: two at 15 degrees, two at 22.5 degrees, two at 30 degrees, two at 45 degrees and one at 0. However, if a more unique angle is preferred, the miter lock still allows the saw to lock at any angle between those stops. This spacious saw also features a 2.375-inch crown molding nested capacity and a 2.25-inch base board vertical capacity. The compact design makes for great portability and storage between uses. Our compact design folds up to a mere 29 x 17.9 x 15 inches, making for easy storage and transportation. The onboard LED cutline guide casts a shadow against the blade to illuminate your line of cut for maximum accuracy while the dust collection port allows for connection to either the included dust bag or your dust collection device of choice. This package also includes a 7.25-inch 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade (w/ 5/8-inch arbor), two table extensions, one clamp assembly, and an onboard carrying handle. And, because it’s a WEN product, your miter saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.