- Powerful 15-amp motor cuts boards up to 13-3/8 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick
- Bevel and miter 45 degrees in either direction (featuring 9 miter stops)
- Onboard class II laser guide combines with the LED work light for maximum clarity and precision
- Features a 7-1/2-inch crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4-inch base board vertical capacity
- Includes a 12-inch 60-tooth carbide-tipped blade, two retractable table extensions with work stops, one clamp assembly, a dust bag, and a two-year warranty
Remember when your miter saw could do it all? Create cuts at any angle with the WEN 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. Our powerful 15-amp motor slices through even the hardest of woods, providing 3800 blade rotations per minute. This versatile saw bevels and miters up to 45 degrees in either direction with a front bevel control for fast and easy adjustment. Cut boards up to 13-3/8 inches wide and 3-1/2 inches thick or make compound cuts (45 degree bevel and 45 degree miter) in boards 9-1/2 inches wide and 2-1/8 inches thick. The saw features 9 miter stops: two at 15 degrees, two at 22.5 degrees, two at 30 degrees, two at 45 degrees and one at 0. However, if a more unique angle is preferred, the miter lock still allows the saw to lock at any angle between those stops. This spacious saw also features a 7-1/2-inch crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4-inch base board vertical capacity.
This package also includes a 12-inch 60-tooth carbide-tipped blade (w/ 1-inch arbor), two retractable table extensions with work stops, one clamp assembly, a class II laser guide, an LED work light, and a dust bag. The onboard laser illuminates the line of cut for maximum accuracy while the LED work light brightens your work area for easy sawing. The spacious table features two adjustable extensions to increase the maximum work capacity up to 38 inches. The dust collection port allows for connection to either the included dust bag or your dust collection device of choice. And, because it’s a WEN product, your miter saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
There are no reviews yet.